KKM is a boutique investment solutions firm that creates research-based financial products. Our firm works with wealth advisors, financial institutions, and family offices globally to assist in portfolio management and provide risk mitigation solutions. KKM offers distinct products utilizing dynamic stock selection, ETF model portfolio strategies, and option overlay programs on various platforms. Partnering with Nasdaq Dorsey Wright in 2018, our suite of ETF model portfolios are powered by Nasdaq Dorsey Wright. KKM’s proprietary investment solutions approach integrates quantitative and qualitative methods. Our firm was founded by prominently recognized and respected CNBC Contributor Jeff Kilburg and is headquartered in Chicago, IL. KKM has served as a portfolio consultant to InCapital and Nuveen Investments.
KKM was founded to provide investors and advisors with a proactive, risk managed approach by utilizing dynamic stock selection, hedging, option-overlay, and ETF model portfolios. These strategies seek to control risk across various asset classes to a variety of investors.
KKM leverages our institutional options experience in conjunction with our proprietary and systematic investment approach to enhance or to even replace traditional return streams (Bonds). KKM’s distinctive investment programs can be utilized as a portfolio overlay in an effort to enhance yields or independently as market agnostic absolute return strategies. Portfolio construction focuses on utilizing only exchange traded instruments with high levels of liquidity and transparency.
KKM integrates quantitative and qualitative methods with a understanding of volatility pricing, risk mitigation/management and market insight.
KKM Financial Client Advantages:
- Access to our distinctive team that has institutional risk management experience
- KKM highlights the need to look beyond traditional methods of diversification and how to reassess the modern portfolio theory (created in 1952) for modern markets
- Provide clients with unbiased, low-cost, and liquid exposure to global equity markets
- KKM’s Income Option-Overlay Program is a unique approach to generating income on existing investment portfolios while seeking to optimize potential tax ramifications
- KKM is a SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm
Trust is the foundation that formed KKM and is a daily undercurrent. Using quantitative & fundamental screening as well as analysis to approach the markets, KKM seeks to offer distinct investment opportunities.