- KKM Financial is a SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm
- As KKM Financial is also a CPO*, registerd with the NFA*. We have the ability to work with high-net worth individuals as well as Institutional clients
- KKM team members have vast Futures* and Options* experience
- KKM Financial is a portfolio consultant to Nuveen Investments for the Nuveen Najarian Heat Seeker® Portfolio UIT (Unit Investment Trust)
KKM established a strategic partnership with Nuveen Investments, this partnership has provided KKM with an established distribution team. Additionally, KKM has partnered with experienced option traders, Jon & Pete Najarian, to license their Heat Seeker® proprietary technology. The Heat Seeker® is an algorithmic system developed by Jon and Pete Najarian that identifies unusual, large, short-term and long-term option activity. In other words, the Heat Seeker® illuminates the "footprints" of the "smart money" being put to work. As a portfolio consultant to Nuveen, KKM incorporates the Heat Seeker® into their screening process of portfolio construction for the Nuveen Najarian Heat Seeker® Portfolio (UIT).
Strategic partnerships have certainly been a key component to the success at KKM yet, KKM internally brings vast experience and expertise. Jeff Kilburg, CEO & Founder, has nearly twenty years of market experience and provides market insight as a on-air CNBC Contributor as well as a member of the Futures Now team on CNBC. Daniel P. Bylsma, CFA leads the internal research team at KKM Financial, with a primary focus on stock selection during equity portfolio construction. Also as a member of the KKM Financial Investment committee, Daniel works closely with KKM’s CEO and other team members to utilize his investment experience to further KKM initiatives on a daily basis. Another critical KKM team member, Managing Director Dan Deming, draws upon twenty-five years of market experience as a trader, adviser, portfolio manager, commentator and panelist. Dan offers a unique blend of market insight and knowledge to not only provide leadership and support to KKM, but to also connect with clients and help support their needs as they strive to meet set goals. Matt Franz, a KKM principal, assist the firm in a variety of roles. Matt continues his work on quantitative research and analytics with a focus on equities, volatility, and commodities. The KKM Financial team has a rich and deep history in the markets.
Trust is the foundation that formed KKM Financial and is a daily undercurrent. Using a rigorous quantitative & fundamental screening as well as analysis to approach the markets, continues to differentiate KKM Financial. KKM Financial is a portfolio consultant to Nuveen Investments and also manages several alternative strategies for clients.
KKM Financial was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Have KKM Financial help manage your future
- KKM Financial's edge differentiates themselves from the typical big providers currently in the market
- Clients have the ability to speak with the same seasoned Portfolio Managers every time they call
- We are personally invested in our products
- KKM Financial seeks to provide the ability to swiftly navigate volatile markets
- CALL US today at 312.448.7230 in Chicago